- Superimposed on existing political and established elite groups.
- Chief of the Allyus carried out the administrative and judicial functions.
- As Inca expanded they left local rulers in place. Rulers sent heirs to live in the capitol (Cuzco).
- Cuzco was a remarkable place, established in 1530. There were continuous series of rituals, feasts, and sacrifices (of textiles, animals, other gods…etc).
- They saw their ruler as the descent from the sun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.