- Shahada: Declaration: Brief statement said when converting saying that Muhammad is the last profit, and there is only one god. This pillar preeches extreme monotheism.
- Salat: Prayer: Five daily prayers while facing Mecca, shows dedication to Allah.
- Zakat: Charity: provide hopspility to the poor and those in need and expresses empathy.
- Ramadan: Fasting: fasting for a month every year to teach empathy towards those that are hungry and thirsty
- Hajj: Pilgrimage: vacation to Mecca that all Muslims that have the means partcipate in.
- these 5 pillars reflect orthopraxy ( "correct action/activity" or an emphasis on conduct, both ethical and liturgical, as opposed to faith or grace etc.) and teaches Muslims to be good Muslims
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.